Service & Warranty Coordinator (2021-10-004.105)
Trico Homes is looking for the sharpest tool in the shed. Join us today.
“Trico Homes is made up of an incredible team of people who are dedicated to building outstanding homes and communities in and surrounding Calgary, AB. We are continually recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada. And that shows clearly in our culture. We emphasize work-life balance and focus on learning and development, innovation and fun at work. Trico Homes is dedicated to equality and inclusion in the workplace and we invite you to join our team today to help us build on our success, and build your career at one of Canada’s best places to work!”
Our success is your success. Want to join our team?
We are currently recruiting for a Service & Warranty Coordinator.
This is a One Year Contract position.
The Service & Warranty Coordinator receives and processes Service/ Warranty requests for work required in our homes. In addition s/he answers routine procedural questions and also schedules Trico service technicians or appropriate trades to address outstanding defects.
• Follows up with home owners at appropriate times and responds to home owner concerns;
• Issues, distributes and follows up on service work orders;
• Schedule warranty appointments and trade days;
• Document after hour emergencies and follow up to ensure completion;
• Communicates with Construction & Sales teams regarding service policies or information that may be required
• Provides administrative support with various tasks for Service technicians
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
• College diploma in construction/customer service related field
• Strong customer service orientation
• Able to work well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
• Proven data entry, data editing and typing skills
• Professional appearance and manners
• Demonstrated experience analyzing and resolving customer service and client issues
• Experience in all aspects of customer service and people management
• Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
• Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
• Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
Closing Date: Until suitable candidate is found.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be part of the recruitment process.